How important are matching seats to you??

disbugsmomma

My seats don't match anything. In our truck with gray interior we have a tan True Fit and cow print Harmony booster. The car with black interior has a black True Fit and normally has a Lizards in Line Turbo, but the dog puked on it so there is a cow print literider in there now. So I guess my car does match right now, but it usually doesn't.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Congrats! Nice to see your name around here again :)
My seats are a constant, disastrous mix-match, my only rule is that I won't have tan harnesses in a car with gray or black seatbelts, lol.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Our carseats never deliberately matched. Sometimes by coincidence they would coordinate nicely, like a Midnight or Desert Sand cover on a Recaro Signo for DD2 with a Cougar covered Britax Regent in the same car for DD1 several years ago, but never matchy on purpose. Our only rule is that pink covers are pretty much banned from DH's car, lol. The red and black Parkway SGL for DD2 that would coordinate more overall with my red exterior/dark gray interior car is in DH's dark blue/dark charcoal gray, nearly black interior car, while a predominately pink SGL rides in mine.:p

tiggercat

I like matching, but it rarely happens. Right now, I have a blue parkway and a red FRct. So I guess they brand match but do not colour coordinate.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC