Hotel Shuttle w/o car seat

eduller

Okay or not? A 25 passenger hotel shuttle (to and from Disney World) without a car seat for a 2 year old. I have the ability to bring the seat on the shuttle, but I don't know what I'd do with it at the park. But I'll figure it out if I have to.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I stayed at the Omni, and their shuttle hap lap only belts, and no tethers, so we couldn't even use a RSTV.

Would they take the seat back, maybe, and make sure to bring it back when you need it?

rachelandtyke

I *think* (it may have changed since I've been) they have a place where you can "check" items for the day at the entrance to the parks. I know they have lockers to rent, but think you can also check larger items. Most hotels have more than one shuttle and the drivers may change shifts, so I don't know that I'd leave my seat on the shuttle.

CourtneyL

The only lockers large enough to possibly hold a car seat are the luggage lockers at Epcot. At all the parks the lockers are past bag check and are around $10 I think. Dimensions vary slighty depending on the park, but a large locker is approximately 17" x 12" x 16". Big enough to hold a backpack and jackets basically.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC