Question HELP!! Need to fit 3 carseats in a dodge charger!

alex8582

Hi I have a 2011 dodge charger. I also have 3 kids ages 5, 5, and 6 (2 of the kids are my husbands and come over every weekend) Getting a bigger car is not an option right now, I need the narrowest carseats available plus the safest under $100 because we would have to buy 3. one of the 5yr olds weighs about 45lbs 6yr old 45lbs and 5yr old 40lbs. Please can anyone suggest any carseats please. Thanks

ADS

sunnymw

It LOOKS like fixed but tall outboard and adjustable in the middle (but I can check at work Monday :p )

It's wider than it looks.

bubbaray

If the kids can sit nicely in boosters and you have 3 headrests i would do 3 Bubblebums or 3 Harmony LBBs. If not 3 headrests or you require harnessed seats I would consider the Harmony defender.

jess71903

Ambassador
Hi and welcome to car-seat.org! I hope you'll stick around!

I agree with the above. All of the kids are within the age range to be ready for boosters. and they're all heavy enough. If they are ready, I'd go with 3 narrower boosters like the Harmony Youth Booster. If you would prefer to have your kiddo that is with you all the time in a high back, you could probably do that with something like the Graco Turbo, Evenflo Big Kid Amp, or similar.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Knowing that all three seats have headrests helps. Thanks. :)

I agree that three seats such as Bubble Bums or LiteRiders would probably be a good choice (at least for the two who are not "every day" riders). :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC