Help me find a lunchbox for DD.

daniele_ut

I've been searching for new lunchboxes too, and we are considering the

Planetbox

Goodbyn

and

Yubo

I think the Planetbox is my favorite, but I don't know if I can stomach $60 each with the carry bags since I need 2.

It's good to know they solved the problem of the lid on the Goodbyn. I love that the Yubo comes apart and can go in the diswasher, but I am afraid DS might have trouble getting the containers closed. That's why we're not doing Laptop lunches.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Check your local grocery store. They may have some in stock even when they're "out of season" at the box stores. BTW, I think the soft sided ones are more popular mostly because they're insulated.

OH! And I got a pair of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zebra-Mix-Rainbow-Activity-Treasure/dp/B0018QY9RU"]these[/ame] at Borders after Christmas on clearance. The cookie kit is really cool (the instructions are on a color poster, with photos for even really young kids to follow), and the lunchbox is pretty neat, too.

erinms

I know this is a bit bit off topic as you seem set on a hard sided box but I have 6 children and have always purchased the ll bean backpack and matching lunch boxes. They are soft sided with a plastic coating on the inside that is wipeable but I throw mine right into the washer every Friday with the regular laundry and they come out looking new everytime. So I use wipes to wipe them down and spray clorex everywhere spray during the week and toss them for a good clean every friday and air dry. If you had an unusual mess it's easy enough to throw them in to the washer. I find soft ones fit bags better and can accomodate different size foods and containers better. Just a thought!

sopapia

i like the pottery barn lunch boxes. the lining is vinyl( i think). one of the lunch box, the lining ripped at the seam and PBK replaced it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC