Question Headwise70, Size4Me or MySize70

GmaTebo

I am wanting to know if the Headwise 70, Size4Me and the My Size 70 are the same seat. I love this new seat by Graco and they all appear to have the same qualities. Did they give it different names depending on the store it is sold at? I have a couple of CA's and love the versatility. I am needing a couple more seats and am thinking the Graco seats would work well for me, just not sure which ones to pick. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

ADS

laudymama

Yes, they are all the same seat and each store calls it something different and sells different patterns/fabrics. The only difference is the headwise 70 has the safety surround which basically looks like extra padding around the head area. I have the headwise and like it okay, but it as well as the others can be a bit of a bear to adjust the harness tight. Just so you're aware :)

GmaTebo

Thank you for the quick response! Have you had the CA's. How do you think it compares to it? I am needing seats that are versatile and was thinking the Graco's would RF and FF longer than the CA's because they have higher limits. I do however love my CA's and have had no problem except I had to turn my granddaughter FF because she hit 40"in height(which is their limit), even though she is only 32#. I love the easy adjust harness on both because I sometimes have to share seats between different size kiddos.

GmaTebo

Oh, another quick question...How does the width compare to the CA? I was told the Graco's are somewhat narrow. I have several different car seats that I puzzle together, but I have 3 across in rows 2 and 3 in a 1994 GMC Suburban.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC