Graco myride?

beetlemama

Spinning off my when would you go FF post in a different direction. Does anyone know if a myride 65 would fit RF in a beetle? I know the radian has a taller shell, but how tall is the myride? We're going to need additional carseats this summer anyway (we'll be leaving the city and getting a second car) so maybe a different seat would help keep her RF longer, especially if she picked the cover (her current cover is grey, maybe if she picks something pretty it'll help).

ETA: a banana bribe :) got measurements! 15" butt to shoulder, 21" butt to top of head, 38" overall height.

ADS

Yes a My Ride can fit RFing in a Beetle.I can only get it to fit with the front seat moved all the way up.A little uncomfortable for someone sitting in the front but it defintely works!

beetlemama

Okay, so it looks like it would work RF in the beetle, but the radian fits better (which I figured). Hmmm, decisions. Maybe I'll run out to BRU and see if it fits. It looks cushier than the radian, so maybe it'll help...

whitneyg

I just went to BRU last night and test fit one in my tiny Honds Fit, behind the driver, with the seat all the way back. It fit, but was pretty upright and the high sides + small car door opening made it pretty difficult to get my girl in and out of the seat. That is why we nixed it and went with a Radian. We needed the low profile for access in and out. But, to answer your question about the My Ride, it is a tall seat and is fairly vertical up the back so it fit in a very small space. I was surprised by that after seeing how huge it looked on the shelf.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC