FS: Malibu Radian Cover

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have a Malibu Radian cover, GUC. (Headwings version.) It's in fine shape, except that it's faded from the sun. I honestly would not know it was faded if it weren't for the fact that the area where the headwing padding is covered by the body cover is decidedly brighter. Has all pads etc. I got it for M to use and I'm no longer watching her, I'm guesstimating it will be at least 3 years before I have a girl in this seat, I might as well get rid of it.

I was thinking $30 shipped, but I can go $25 if you have your address to me to ship it out by first thing Friday AM.

I will go take photos now and post them once this is out of moderation. :)

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Bumping for photos. Don't like my price, make me an offer, I'd really like to get it sent out tomorrow :)

Also, there are some brown spots on the side I didn't remember they were being there -- guessing they'd come out with a good soak. If no one snaps this up before tomorrow, I will try to soak and repost the photos once it's done. You can see on the headwing cover the "line" between the faded and nonfaded side. The seating area is a bit dingier than I remembered, too.

Click thumbnails for larger image.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC