For MomOf3: Why can't I post in Swap?

MumOf3

Hello, I'm new here and wanted to post something in the swap forum, but it's been almost 2 hours and I still can't see my post. Should I try again?

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Re: Please report problems here

Hello, I'm new here and wanted to post something in the swap forum, but it's been almost 2 hours and I still can't see my post. Should I try again?

Hi! :) The swap forum has certain requirements to be able to post in it. This post has the requirements for how to post in swap. Even when a poster has met the requirements (whether by purchasing an appropriate subscription or the other requirements involving how long someone has been a member, reputation points, etc.), the swap forum is moderated, so there is a delay in posts appearing, because they have to be approved by moderators first. :)

MumOf3

Thanks Bree :) I guess I kind of skimmed through that part because I wanted to get to the actual posting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica61624

MumOf3 said:
Thanks Bree :) I guess I kind of skimmed through that part because I wanted to get to the actual posting :) Wow, how am I going to get a My Ride cover in "ALMA" now? I'm willing to pay $80 for a good, used condition cover if anyone has one! Also willing to trade my 'cuddle' cover...

You can sign up for a membership. They start around $8 I think.

MumOf3

Thanks Jessica :) I actually signed up and paid $9.99 for a 1 year Membership this morning, but I still can't post :( Not sure what's happening.

Jessica61624

MumOf3 said:
Thanks Jessica :) I actually signed up and paid $9.99 for a 1 year Membership this morning, but I still can't post :( Not sure what's happening.

It's likely waiting on a mod to approve it then. Everyone has to wait.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC