Foonf down to $389 on amazon...

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Here's the link for it with the Drift cover for $389: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Clek-Foonf-Convertible-Child-Drift/dp/B006NWMNPO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1365444469&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=clek+foonf+drift+cover"]Amazon.com: Clek Foonf Convertible Child Seat, Drift: Baby[/ame] I noticed if you switch the cover selection on that page to Snowberry, it's $379 now on Amazon.

soph's mom

Here's the link for it with the Drift cover for $389: Video Link: http://www.amazon.com/Clek-Foonf-Convertible-Child-Drift/dp/B006NWMNPO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1365444469&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=clek+foonf+drift+cover I noticed if you switch the cover selection on that page to Snowberry, it's $379 now on Amazon.

Oooh I didn't see that one! I may have to get one next year when the newbie outgrows a bucket... Two radians, two kids, and too many cars won't work.

novazippy

snowberry, blue moon, and dragonfly are down to $359.99 now and you get a 15% discount on top of it for snowberry and blue moon.
drift is down to $319.99 now

soph's mom

Ugh if I didn't have two radians I would sooo get one! Here's to hoping they continue to go down when the upcoming addition needs the radians...

crunchierthanthou

snowberry, blue moon, and dragonfly are down to $359.99 now and you get a 15% discount on top of it for snowberry and blue moon.

The 15% promotion still showing up on those colors, but can actually only be applied to items bought from Amazon. The $359 price is through Comfort 1st. The Amazon price for Snowberry is down to $379 before the code.

Last edited:

sunnydayz

Aaaahhhhh! Just went to place an order and Amazon prices went up? Still same price through Comfort 1st, but can't use Amazon discount code.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC