For Sale or Trade Flora XTSL cover for Petal?

*canon*

I have a eeuc flora xtsl cover set to trade for a petal set. I have all infant inserts and pads other than the belly pad. It is in practically new condition, doesn't even look like it has been used and was just washed in dreft. Would like to trade for a petal set in just as great condition with infant inserts and pads (belly pad not necessary since mine doesn't have it).

Thanks!

ADS

jessi f

I might be interested. I have a Petal cover with all the peices that's never even been sat in. It's just waiting for DD to need DS's XTSL that's currently wearing Ventura. Let me look at some pics of both and I'll let you know :)

*canon*

These are the pics. They aren't the best since it's nighttime. Can try to get more tomorrow if you would like.
:)

Attachments

• image-1266505014.jpg
    image-1266505014.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
  • image-2026830310.jpg
    image-2026830310.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 19

*canon*

robbertbobbert said:
Have you decided if you would be willing to sell?

I know you have been searching and I am so sorry but it looks like I have my trade.
You might want to start a iso thread to help your search.

*canon*

Still looking to trade since the other swapper backed out...anyone out there have the petal and interested in my EUC flora?

Belle's Mamma

I might be interested. I have to check with DD in the morning if she would be interested in the flora (I do have the petal...it's not the malibu in my siggy :))

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC