Question Extra set of carseats

jarraj1

Hi, I am looking for advice on a pair of extra carseats for our 2 year old twins. I of course don't want to jeopardize safety but also don't want to break the bank as they will not be used very often. I would like them to have a front facing weight limit over 40 lbs though. Thanks for any advice, it's greatly appreciated as these are our first kids and every 'next step' is new to us. Thanks again :)

ADS

Brianna

Hi, I am looking for advice on a pair of extra carseats for our 2 year old twins. I of course don't want to jeopardize safety but also don't want to break the bank as they will not be used very often. I would like them to have a front facing weight limit over 40 lbs though. Thanks for any advice, it's greatly appreciated as these are our first kids and every 'next step' is new to us. Thanks again :)

Are they currently rear or forward facing? What are their weights and torso height measured from floor to shoulder?

jarraj1

Hi, they are currently forward facing. My daughter is 25 lbs and my son is about 27-28 lbs. I am not exactly sure of their height, ill measure when they wake up from their naps. Thanks for the help :)

nannykates

Welcome to cs.o! Most of us on this bosrd would rear face kids your size in the main vehicle at least. It does continue to be much much safer even after thr second birthday. I think the evenflo sureride would be a good long lasting back up seat for your kids.

Brianna

Welcome to cs.o! Most of us on this bosrd would rear face kids your size in the main vehicle at least. It does continue to be much much safer even after thr second birthday. I think the evenflo sureride would be a good long lasting back up seat for your kids.

:yeahthat: What seats do they have now? Maybe you could buy the Evenflo Sureride to use as their primary seats and move their current seats to spares if they are FF only.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC