Evenflow symphony65 3e vs graco my ride

U

Unregistered

Looking for a new seat for my 15 mo, about 25 lbs and 31". Looked at both of these seats in toysrus today. Is one better than the other? Space is not really an issue since we drive a full size 4 door truck.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
Hi and welcome!! I'm not very familiar with the Symphony, but I seem to remember that rear-facing is very limited height-wise because you are only allowed to use certain headrest positioned in the RF position. I had, and loved the MyRide, and it is a very commonly recommended seat here.

Dorothy

Hi! I actually love the Symphony, in theory, but, in reality, it just doesn't last very long in any of its three modes. You will get more rearfacing time out of the MyRide, which, as the pp mentioned, is a very popular seat around here. We ended up with the MR in our crew cab and have been very happy with it. Hope that helps!

Sent from my phone using the app :)

2angels2love

I have the symphony and I love it, especially the sure latch. Super easy to install. Rear facing, you can only use it on the bottom two headrest positions, but for my DS it will last to at least 3, which is my goal for RFing. I think it has a 17" harness height too, which is pretty tall IMO. I don't plan to use it as a booster though. My DS likes it too, it seems really comfy. I used to have a Myride also, and we really liked it too. I loved it rear facing, but It was too reclined for us forward facing, so I got rid of it.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
The symphony is outgrown quicker. It can only be used in the bottom 2 settings rf. Some kids outgrow it before 2y rf. It really depends on the kids. It doesn't have as tall of a shell. It doesn't make a long lasting booster.

U

Unregistered

Thanks guys! I ordered up the myride! My kiddo is tall so I want to keep her rf for a while.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC