Question Ebay seat would you buy

mburks26

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...122302&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&autorefresh=true

Item Appearance New other (Item is unused, but the box has been opened)
Item Functionality Brand New (Item has never been used)
Packaging Original packaging distressed
Item Includes Undetermined, this item has not been verified to be complete and maybe missing pieces

from the pic you see the tag still attached but i cant see the latch straps or manual (no big deal)and its kinda hard to tell about the adjuster strap and the level indicator on the front but those cant be removed right?

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

I would, it's not really different than NBD. I have bought a seat off of eBay that was an amazon return. I got a killer deal on it & the tags were in the box & it wasn't missing anything.

duckmama

Yes I would because I have been watching that seller for a few months. They seem to sell a ton of open boxed baby gear and they have a good reputation. They seem the same as nbd to me. They list many car seats and strollers each week and look pretty reputable.

sparkle3116

Yes I would because I have been watching that seller for a few months. They seem to sell a ton of open boxed baby gear and they have a good reputation. They seem the same as nbd to me. They list many car seats and strollers each week and look pretty reputable.

I've purchased several items (not carseats, but other baby items) from that seller and been very happy.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC