Easy to install/unintall convertible for babysitter

Sylvie89

We just moved my DS out of his Britax Chaperone infant seat into a Radian RXT. He hated the bucket seat - loves his new seat. We need to get a seat for the babysitter who watches DS 2 to 3 days per week. She sometimes needs to take DS to drop off/pick up her daughters at school. I want to get her a seat that is easy install correctly and remove since they have 3 children and can't sacrifice the space in their minivan permanently.

DS is 11.5 months old. He weighs 21 lbs. I am not sure of his height off of the top of my head. He is a bit small for his age since he was very premature.

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
My first thought was either an Evenflo Triumph or Britax Roundabout - they usually top my list for easiest to install.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Triumph, myride, roundabout are all pretty easy. I would take your sitter shopping with you and her try installing them in her car. The triumph has knobs which might work well or might not depending on her car.

NannyMom

The Britax convertibles are the easiest to take in/out. Infact, I bought a Classic Marathon just because I was taking a seat in and out several times/ week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC