Question Does anyone have either of these strollers?

CarSeatSafetyMom

CPST Instructor
Does anyone know where I can go to see, touch, and try out either the First Years (Learning Curve) Wave Stroller or the Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler?

I live the the East Bay Area (Hayward/Castro Valley/San Lorenzo) of California.

I can find them online no problem, but haven't been able to find a store within 25 miles that has either to try out.

Does anyone here have one, can you tell me about it or do you live near by that I can meet you and try it out?

Thanks,

ADS

cmcki737

I had the contour and loved it! My daughter always fell asleep I the seat and the basket underneath is very large and roomy. I also loved that you could take the seat off and fit the stroller in very small trunks. I am actually debating on getting the double now =]

jewlsvern

I had the contour and loved it! My daughter always fell asleep I the seat and the basket underneath is very large and roomy. I also loved that you could take the seat off and fit the stroller in very small trunks. I am actually debating on getting the double now =]

I would recommend against the double. I have one and thought I would love it, but it is just a pain. I do still use it when necessary (once every 4 months or so) but I have found much better doubles. I love the options and the huge basket, but it is very heavy and hard to push. Getting it set up and taking it back down is difficult also.

lovemybabybug

I have the contours. I loved when I got it (dd was 6 months). We lived across the street from the boardwalk, and it was great being able to reverse the seat so the sun wasn't hitting her face, the canopy is big, the basket is huge. But I got sick of it. It too big, bulky and heavy, I got tired of loading and unloading it from the car. Plus it has VERY short seat back, and my tiny kid who at 26 months can still fit in several infant bucket seat, towers over the back of the stroller. I think the back of it is at her earlobes now level now. Don't know about the wave. Played with it at my BRU, its lighter than the contours, but again, the short seat back was a deal breaker for me. I guess I am spoiled by my city mini and its super tall seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC