Question Do you have a Britax Boulevard 70 CS in SOPHIA pattern?

Cucú

Hello,

I am doing a hard research of convertibles as I need one for my 20months dd, and I really thing the Britax Boulevard CS is my best choice BUT, I am not sure about the Britax fabrics, as none of they are breathable...

I live in a very very warm city.. My DD sweats a lot.. alot!!! so, I need to stay away for those "plastic feeling", as almost all the year is in the same climate and she wears a lot of shorts and lighter clothes and her skin is in direct contact to the car seat ..

right now, we have a CHICCO seat, is nice but the fabric is not breathable and it has a plastic feeling, so she sweats a lot.. I have been using a towel on the seat to avoid her to be in touch with the fabric, but is not what someone would looking for.. I dont want to do it anymore!! I need a very breathable fabric seat wich can be used without use any towel or cover..

Now, I like the Sophia pattern but I am not able to go to any BRU or any store, so I need to do my best guess and buy it thru Internet..

Please, if you have the Sophia pattern or any other in Britax, please, let me know how the fabric feels like!

thanks a lot

ADS

Briteliteus

I have the Sophia and I love it. I'm really not sure how breathable it is though because DD has only uses this seat occasionally. It is a smooth fabric, I dont think it feels plasticky. I also have an Anna cover and an Opus Grey cover for the same seat and they are really plushy....which I think would be hotter but maybe I'm wrong. Hope that helped a little. Good luck choosing!!!

Cucú

I have the Sophia and I love it. I'm really not sure how breathable it is though because DD has only uses this seat occasionally. It is a smooth fabric, I dont think it feels plasticky. I also have an Anna cover and an Opus Grey cover for the same seat and they are really plushy....which I think would be hotter but maybe I'm wrong. Hope that helped a little. Good luck choosing!!!

Which cover do you think it would be fresher?.. Sophia or Ana (cause this likes me too)

cookie123

I feel like the Keyfit is a very sweaty seat. It seems like lots of kids sweat a lot in it. Matthew also sweated excessively in it. I don't recall it being an issue in other seats. He used the a plush Marathon and now uses the Granite Radian, which is plush, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC