Diono Pacifica ordered, Britax Marathon on the way

S

Sabrina

Dear Forum moderators, moms, dads, car seat technicians and everyone who gives their input on car-seat.org,

I want to thank you for this great site with so much information that it took me at least 30 hours of research to finally make up my mind which car seats will be best for my son.

I finally made my decisions - HALLELUJA!

I ordered the Diono Pacifica (in orange :) ) for our car, so my 12 month old can continue to ERF for a very long time. I'm so happy to have one of the safest seats on the market that I will be able to use for the next 10-12 years.

I also ordered a Britax Marathon for the car of my inlaws, it's a small car and they're kind of oldish so I wanted to have a seat that is very easy to handle and fits in nicely. I know my son won't be able to rearface as long in it but it's not his primary car seat so I'm ok with it. I'm in Canada, so I called Britax Customer support yesterday to make sure they still have the ARB's in stock which I will need. Without this site I would have never known that 1st: tethering is now required and 2nd: that I could get an ARB for free instead.

Only someone who really researched car seats knows how difficult it is to make a decision. I was thrown some curve balls with the new Clek Fllo and they are so pretty but in the end I was set on getting a Diono and I just can't afford Diono and Clek right now. Maybe for child number 2 one day.... and until then I'll be able to find reviews here for the Fllo as well.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

ADS

jjordan

I'm so glad that this site was helpful to you in making your car seat decisions! I think you will be very happy with your new seats. :) If your own research and buying process has set off a new love of car seat talk, please feel free to stick around and share your knowledge with others! And if you have friends who are choosing seats for their kids or have car safety questions, send them over and we'll help out however we can. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC