Cooshee booster?

mommy2env

I'm thisclose to ordering one at diapers.com My dd is 3 and still needs a boost. Anything else out there that is better?

Diapers.com needs to carry it, I'm using my credits. :cool:

ADS

npl

I'm thisclose to ordering one at diapers.com My dd is 3 and still needs a boost. Anything else out there that is better?

Diapers.com needs to carry it, I'm using my credits. :cool:

We have 2 - loved the first, bought a second when the second child was ready for something more "big kid" than the baby booster with straps. Adults visiting our house have asked if it comes in bigger sizes!
Very easy to clean, doesn't slide around the chair, doesn't look like a booster - more like a "special cushion", and for my kids, it keeps them from squirming so much and sitting with their legs off the side of the chair (which inevitably leads to kicking the person sitting next to them, and to food all over the floor and tablecloth).
My 5yo decided he's tall enough not to need it any more, but I'm trying to subtly convince him he'd rather still sit in it, for all the above reasons.

Personally, as a short person, I'd love one in my size to help me sit comfortably at the table, too, but my hips are just slightly too wide to fit :eek:

ntrenary

I love my sons cooshie! It's so easy to clean. I have 4 kids and have have a few different boosters. All of the others had little crevices where food would get stuck so they had to be taken compleatly apart to clean. I really like that it doesn't have straps too, those always got nasty on the other boosters.

ks1978

I don't know if they are on sale, but we LOVE ours! We've had it for 6 years and it is still in great condition and the older two kiddos STILL want to sit in it! It makes my 2 year old (okay my 1year 364day old) feel like a big girl!

mom2juliarose

At your DD's age you might consider a Kaboost as well. We have one and LOVE it. My 5-year-old still needs it because our table is high and our chairs sit kinda low.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/KABOOST-Portable-Chair-Booster-Chocolate/dp/B000V44B4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1264790815&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: KABOOST Portable Chair Booster Chocolate: Baby[/ame]

lovinwaves

We had the Prince Lionheart one for a long time. Still kicking myself we sold it. We carried it with us into restaurants, and just about everywhere else. LOVED it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00029T4D8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001DJLG6Y&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NYFFJNKFN48EECR0A47"]Amazon.com: Prince Lionheart - Soft Booster Seat - Mint: Baby[/ame]

mommy2env

I want to leave it in my van to use at restaurants, so I need an actual booster seat. I think I'm going to just order today. Thanks again. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC