Question Compatibility - U.K.

U

Unregistered

I was wondering if anyone knows which seat would fit in the back of a 2013 Skoda Fabia, 5 door. My child is 17 months old. Tried looking online but can't seem to find anything.

ADS

Adventuredad

Compact seats such as Britax Hi-Way, Britax Max-Way, Triofix/Triofix Recline, Kiss 2, Besafe Izi Kid i-Size will work fine. How tall and heavy is your child? Do you prefer Isofix or seat belt installation. Will the seat be moved in between vehicles?

HiWay and MaxWay are installed with seat belt and have the higher 25 kg rear facing weight limit. These are by far the two best all-round seats in the world. Light weight and fitting well in pretty much any car small to large.

Triofix/Triofix Recline can be used rear and forward facing and also installed with Isofix or seat belt. Kiss 2 is also installed with Isofix or seat belt but is only used rear facing.

i-Size is installed with Isofix and is one of the most compact seats. HW, Kiss 2 and i-Size will last to around age 4 or 110 cm. MW and Triofix/Triofix Recline will last rear facing to age 5 or about 120 cm.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC