Price Check Checking interest...

Brigala

CPST Instructor
... so I have $210 in Kohl's Cash I can spend in a couple of days. Pondering what to do with it.

One option would be to buy a seat for someone here.

I could get one Coccoro (colors available Key Lime, Carrot Cake, Chestnut, Licorice, or Cherry Pie), or I could get a couple of First Years Via Travel Systems (in Abstract O's) or I could get a pair of True Fit Premiers (Elegance). Or a pair of Diono Montereys (Grey and/or Pink).

They seem to be out of Radians.

Anybody have any special requests, and if so, what are you offering for it?

Shipping would be from Oregon.

Oh, I also have a Spring RXT on its way (sold, pending payment). I like Spring but I'm not nuts about it. I'd sell it outright for $210 + shipping, or I would consider cover trade offers (probably prefer Shadow, Plum or Cobolt, might consider Rugby or Storm maybe, definitely don't want Daytona).

Last edited:
ADS

mama2girls

Just so you know, the BOGO 1/2 off sale will probably end at the same time the Kohl's cash activates. Diono Monterey's are $148.50 ea when they are not BOGO; the sales alternate. There should be a 20% code, or something similar, that can be used with the Kohl's cash. I've been watching the Monterey's at Kohl's for a while hoping for a better sale... :eek:

I might be interested in a Monterey. What were you looking for?

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have a NIB Diono Monterey in Shadow sitting here. I have it posted on CL for $90... if you're interested, make me an offer. :)

The Coccoro isn't on a bogo, which might end up being my deciding factor for what to do with the KC.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
That would be awesome... I have someone who might be interested in buying the Spring so it's on hold for a bit but no commitment yet. If it doesn't sell I'll totally trade for your Shadow set if you'd like. :)

cmcki737

mama2girls said:
Just so you know, the BOGO 1/2 off sale will probably end at the same time the Kohl's cash activates. Diono Monterey's are $148.50 ea when they are not BOGO; the sales alternate. There should be a 20% code, or something similar, that can be used with the Kohl's cash. I've been watching the Monterey's at Kohl's for a while hoping for a better sale... :eek:

I might be interested in a Monterey. What were you looking for?

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

Brigala

CPST Instructor
BOGO is still going on and the KC is active today... I could grab two TFPs if anybody is looking for them? Otherwise I think I'll just head down to Kohl's and buy something. Might even just get something and return it for store credit so I can use my rewards later when they're not out of stock on everything. :p

So... last call for special requests if anybody needs anything.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
It makes them $147 each, plus whatever it costs to ship to you from Oregon.

I spent my KC on some pots and pans yesterday, but DH wants cast iron so I'm taking them back anyway. If I get two people wanting a TFP, I can do that instead. Send me a PM if you're interested so I'll get email notification and be more likely to check.

The only color option they have is Elegance.

Haley.h87

I am definitely interested in one TFP, but you don't have to get those instead of your pots and pans. I don't *need* one that bad haha.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Do you still have the Monterey? I'm looking for a Shadow Monterey. I'm in Portland. How far away in Oregon are you from there?

I'm about 35 minutes east of downtown Portland. Near Boring. :) And yes, I still have the Monterey. I have had other interest as well but I've been waffling on whether I want to keep it or not. :p I need to borrow a booster-sized kid and try it in my car to see how it works with the belt guides.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC