cheap brand new onside air

just got this, but it does not install in my car at all, (I can either over recline it so that the line is not level with the ground but over reclined, or have it loose, dumb hinges)
anyways asking 50 ppd shipped.

I will get pics in a bit, it is bedrock pattern..
downsize101.jpg

I probably should sell my oak point avenue too, DOM feb 2010 ... just 15 plus shipping for it
downsize45.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Dorothy

Babywearing Meghan said:
any 3T boys fall clothes? possibly? I have an avenue also and I need to actually sell that too. I should sell this really though

Darn! I'd really like that seat for DS's secondary. DH would never go for anything other than a trade, though.

I really like the Ave rfing for DS, but it isn't an ideal fit where we need it, so he's going back in the pink Scenera. I'd like the 40# rfing limit, and... the black Ave just looked so much better next to the black and red Maestro. You know, bc looks are what matters. ;) ;)

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org. Ignore the Autocorrect...

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I think I may do a Scenera. I'll let you know if I change my mind. I need to try him in both to see if he'll last long enough. I just really think I will need a 40 lb seat (he's 30 lbs at his 2 year).

I think I may do a Scenera. I'll let you know if I change my mind. I need to try him in both to see if he'll last long enough. I just really think I will need a 40 lb seat (he's 30 lbs at his 2 year).

I am sorry I read wrong, Avenue, would be 30 shipped sorry for the confusion

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC