Belt fit?

mping

We need to do three across this weekend. How does she look? She's about 69lbs and 4'7 1/2".
3c22f6be91e49aa147a8ed486c51eae9.jpg
299d24b5e07b4b2bb52d6ed2a8eeacb4.jpg
79e7a321753cbd2a1ac9369f69d352c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

mping

My gut says she looks good but I'm a nervous wreck about letting her go boosterless!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Hey, I know that high school! :)

I think she looks ok. I am curious as to what others think, though, as I am not well-versed on the topic of 5-stepping.

Are the trips this weekend going to be long/sleep-inducing?

aept

I think it looks ok. She looks pretty excited at the prospect!
Is it the center of the middle row of an odyssey? That the only place my 9 year old has 5-stepped. He's he same height, 73 lbs.

mping

Yes it is. I want to try her with a bubble bum too but worried that she'll be too high then.

mping

No, we are driving 3 hours each way but both times will be in the morning so I'm not worried about that. Even so, she's in a no back usually anyway. Anyone know if the Incognito allows for overhang?

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Yes it is. I want to try her with a bubble bum too but worried that she'll be too high then.

Do you already have a Bubble Bum? If so, I'd be inclined to use it, with the seatbelt adjuster strap. I'm not wild about that belt fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC