Baby Trend FlexLoc and Graco Nautilus

mkmama

I have two seats for sale, BabyTrend FlexLoc (decided to keep the FlexLoc for now) and Graco Nautilus, both with DOM's in 2008. Also possibly a second Nautilus for sale, with DOM 2009.

Baby Trend FlexLoc
DOM 03/26/2008
Pattern: Jet
22 lbs version

Comes with owners manual, seat, with all cover pieces, including boot, and base.

Asking $50 + shipping or $75ppd, whichever is less.
This is one of the older ones, so the handle can be kind of tricky to get up/down...I never had a problem with it once I was used to it, but wanted to make potential buyers aware of that.

The picture of the DOM sticker is from the bottom of the base...the DOM has rubbed off the sticker on the bottom of the seat, but the barcodes are readable on both stickers and do match, showing a set, and I do have pictures of the seat's sticker if anyone wants it.

Graco Nautilus
DOM: 05/06/2008
Pattern: Matrix

Comes with all accessories and padding, including owners manual.

Asking $70 $65 + shipping (which shouldnt be any more than $25).

I have not washed this cover yet since it just came out of DH's car a few days ago...there are some dirt spots on it, but I'm confident they'll come out (and I will wash before sending out). I washed the cover...everything came perfectly clean except one spot by the crotch strap, and I have a picture showing that.

I also have a second Matrix Nautilus, DOM is in late 2009 that I would also consider selling if there is interest.

299800_10100946677662190_1953051_67209514_1420562552_n.jpg

381721_10100946677178160_1953051_67209506_1280606117_n.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

mkmama

Bumping for reduced price on the Nautilus... $65 plus actual shipping (which looks like it will probably be no more than $25 regardless of which coast its going to). I have this thing boxed up and can be shipped today.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC