anyone have pink room acct??

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
so i'm probably just being incredibly impatient but i registered in the ju ju be pink room board a couple hours ago and never got an activation email and my login says it hasn't been activated. ....anyone know how long it's supposed to take?? there is something i reeeeaaalllly want to buy :eek:

ADS

lovinwaves

BIG mistake. BIG BIG mistake.

could take a few hours, or a few days, just whenever the admin accepts you. Don't say I didn't warn you :p

Calideedle

What are you going to buy?

That place is so evil. But so pretty. lol. It took me registering 2 times for it to go through. I think it took a few days.

seamonkeys

I'm an active member there. :D Rachelle has to activate each account by hand because of problems with spammers. It's possible she hasn't checked tonight. Here's where she talks about it and provides her email if you don't get activated soon.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
What are you going to buy?

That place is so evil. But so pretty. lol. It took me registering 2 times for it to go through. I think it took a few days.

i think i'm going to go all out and get a be prepared. :eek: i'd just really prefer to get a gently used one...obviously.

i hope they activate me soon! :p although my husband would probably prefer they don't...but then i'd probably still buy one...so maybe he would like them to activate me too...sorry for the ramble.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
so...i got impatient :eek: and ordered one from littledudesanddivas because i found a 15% off coupon. and ten minutes later i got an email that my account is active. oh well...i couldn't decide between two colors and got the one i think i liked better (not the same one that people have for sale) i should've known...

seamonkeys

so...i got impatient :eek: and ordered one from littledudesanddivas because i found a 15% off coupon. and ten minutes later i got an email that my account is active. oh well...i couldn't decide between two colors and got the one i think i liked better (not the same one that people have for sale) i should've known...

At least you got the print you wanted then! There's not usually too many BPs on FSOT.

But FYI - the 15% off coupon isn't supposed to be valid for JJB, but sometimes they don't catch it. So hopefully you don't receive an email from LD&D adding back the discount. ;)

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
At least you got the print you wanted then! There's not usually too many BPs on FSOT.

But FYI - the 15% off coupon isn't supposed to be valid for JJB, but sometimes they don't catch it. So hopefully you don't receive an email from LD&D adding back the discount. ;)

i was kinda surprised that the discount worked, even though the coupon didn't say anything about it. there are actually 2 BPs in FSOT, both in midnight eclipse. i really wish i would have bought one in purple paisley when i first started looking at them last year :(

so what JJBs do you have?

ixadorexpink

i was kinda surprised that the discount worked, even though the coupon didn't say anything about it. there are actually 2 BPs in FSOT, both in midnight eclipse. i really wish i would have bought one in purple paisley when i first started looking at them last year :(

I used the discount last time I ordered a JJB and they never sent me an e-mail saying I couldn't use it. The discount did go through and I got my bag. :D Hope you stay long in the PR with us.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC