2008 Pontiac torrent/Chevy Equinox...convertible help?

noahsmom24

I was fully sold on the extend2fit for the weight limit and the way it was made not to take up sooo much room for the front driver/passenger...also the other features. But I have read review after review saying for some it pushes the babies head forward causing bad head slump :/ my Dd is 4 months old and she definitely doesn't need any of that. I expect to put her in a convertible in 1-2months, as she's beginning to get annoyed with being in her rotat bsafe 35 because of its narrowness. So I'm looking at other options. I'm just looking for a safe and comfy convertible that is preferably below $300 or around this area. My ds sits in a incognito booster beside her.
Also, Dd is 15/16lbs at just turning 4months today, If that gives you an idea how she's growing for a weight limit. I would love to keep her RF til at least 2+...ds grew so fast so I'm Not sure if she's going to follow that pattern or not.
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

AllieK

There are many recline levels on the Extend2fit, I can't imagine head slump is an issue RF! In all fairness we don't own one, we do have a Graco 4Ever that I love & is super compact. 40lbs RF limit will get most kids to 3 or 4 years RF.
Posted via Mobile Device

noahsmom24

I think the 4ever is wider than the extend2fir, I'll have to look into that. The 4ever is definitely a seat in interested in :) thanks!

Any other Recs? Or can someone just give a testimonial on the pros/cons on these seats? Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC