Radian XTSL $270

sunnydayz

I just pre-ordered a new Radian XTSL for $270 through Health Check Systems. Health Check Systems is running a 5% off promo right now (code "Fall") and you can use Microsoft Bing Cashback for an additional 5% off. (I used both Bing and the promo code without any problems). With no tax and free shipping the new Radian XTSL came to $270.

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/

Hope that helps someone! :)

ADS

sunnydayz

$229 at BabyCatalog!!! :eek: What a steal!

Anyone have a guess as to whether or not I would be able to cancel my order through HealthCheck?

LP Mom

puglover - thanks for the tip! I just placed an order with that code and it worked. Now off to cancel the other order.....

Last edited:

jenidot

Thank you for the great tip! I preordered the Radian XTSL from baby catalog using the above code and I bought the 90 trial membership and got it for $216 and some change!!! Thanks again!!

sunnydayz

Thanks for the great BabyCatalog Info. I was able to cancel my previous order (they wouldn't price match so they let me cancel). I then used the promo code and the above info on purchasing the 90 day trial membership (it cost $10 but you save $25 off the seat). I got the Radian XTSL for $216.50 after all discounts. Thanks so much for all the great tips! :thumbsup:

jsmom

$216?! Thats awesome! I put my Frontier on my local CL in hopes that it will sell soon so I can take advantage of this.

romanoma

Sweet deal!! I convinced my sister to RF her 30lb 11mo as long as possible, and I get to buy him this seat! I'm willing to spend 300, but $216 is waaaaaay better!!! Yipee!

puglover333

That coupon won't work for the clearanced malibu XT. Bummer, that would be a steal for a cute seat under $200!!

The coupon code - 5off - will work on the clearance seat, bringing the price to $226.09. Then go to diapers.com and do their price match. Then you can use their coupon - SEPT10PCT - that will take another 10% off - making the price $203.45. I've ordered a couple of things from diapers.com before. They have free 1-2 day shipping and free return shipping. Great customer service. :thumbsup:

ceruti82

I just ordered my daughters RADIAN XTSL in Flora on babycatalog.com !
With the $254.99 sale price, plus member discount of 25.50 (free one year membership if you are active military! proof required) plus the coupon code bcsv10 took off 22.95 with free shipping and no sales tax (outside of CT) the total was only $206.54!! i am PSYCHED!!!!
the ETA is "mid-late october" so i don tknow when it will get here..

No stores around me carry Radians in stock, so i put a post on a local yahoo group asking if anyone had one i could test fit in my truck. (since i want it RF for a while still) A woman who happened to be a former tech (!) contacted me, we got a great fit, so I am SOOOO happy about that!

can't wait for it to arrive!!

LP Mom

I just realized babycatalog has no return shipping insurance. How much would it cost to ship an XT back to them if it does not work out?

ceruti82

Probably a lot :( which is why I tested the radian fit in my car first. It fit well in a full size Tacoma.. U could check with ups or post office to as how much I would think. Just tell them the weight..

2boys3girls

IS THAT SALE PRICE ( $254.89 ) NO LONGER IN EFFECT FOR THE RN XTSL?

THE OTHER DAY I ADDED TO MY SHOPPING CART ON BABYCATALOG.COM, ADD THE 90 DAY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP THING FOR 10.00, APPLIED THE DISCOUNT CODE BCSV10, AND GOT THE PRICE DOWN T0 216. TONIGHT I HAVE CREDIT CARD IN HAND TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING, READY TO BUY, AND I CANNOT!
I'M SO MAD! :mad: ANY IDEA, LADIES? THANKS.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC