In Search Of Movies for a Second Grade Boy

CarseatDiva

My darling Caleb, is now done watching "baby movies" He has taken all is Disney Cartoons and given them to Coop and Ty. So now all he has to watch are DH's Star Wars Movies, the old Superman movies, and a couple Batman ones. He like Mighty Ducks. But I don't know what other movies are appropriate for me to buy him..

Any Ideas would be appreciated!

ADS

BigDaddy

A few that come to mind...
Kung Fu Panda
Wild America
Crocodile Hunter Collision Course
Herbie
The Kid
The Chronicles of Narnia
Harry Potter
Where the Red Fern Grows
Hoot
The Hobbit
Goonies
Harry and the Hendersons
Shrek
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

ks1978

My son (second grade) loves
Shark Boy and Lava Girl
THe Clone Wars (animated sta warsish movie)
Race to Witch Mountain

I cant think of a lot, we have not had time to watch movies lately!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Are you looking for recommendations, or to actually buy? LOL

If you're looking to buy, I've got some on VHS that were gifted to us that you can have FFS.

MomToEliEm

My 2nd grade DD likes "The Never Ending Story". I would think that would be good for a boy too though since it isn't very princessy.

Andie

My 7 year old likes:

Labyrinth
Scooby Doo (1 & 2)
Cats and Dogs
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Garfield (1 & 2)

Plus lots that were already mentioned. :)

CarseatDiva

New list :)

Shark Boy and Lava Girl
THe Clone Wars (animated sta warsish movie)
Race to Witch Mountain
Racing Stripes
Labyrinth
Cats and Dogs
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Never Ending Story

tjham

My son was around 9 when he first saw Princess Bride. He desperately did NOT want to go, it had such a girly sounding name! But the minute it started, he was hooked, as were we all! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC