Monterey (and more) at Kohls- extra 20% off

crunchierthanthou

use code BABY20. That makes it ~$105+ tax (if applicable) and flat $4.99 shipping.

extra 20% good on any baby gear.

safety 1st onboard would be $93.60
RN65 $165.50
RN80 $187.19
XT $205.19
GN $129.60

all plus tax and shipping, of course.

kohls carseats

I know some have been looking for the Monterey. those are pretty good prices for SKJP items if you aren't planning on going for the SL models.

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Perfect, I've been pondering a Monterey for DD1 to transition from her nearly outgrown by height Regent into a LATCHable booster. :thumbsup: Also, if you go through ebates.com to shop at Kohls online, you can get another 2% back in a rebate check paid out by Ebates on a quarterly basis.

ETA: FYI, the mvc9983 code requires you to use a Kohls charge card as payment for the order.

ks1978

If you wait until the 16th, you can get the 30% off with card (SAVE30) and also get $10 cashback for every $50 you spend and they will *probably* have free shipping then. :) EVen if the XT goes back up to what Kohls calls full price, you would still get the seat for less than $170 if you count the cash back :)

Wineaux

The Baby20 code will undoubtedly expire just before the next 15/20/30% off sale starts. It always works that way so you can't stack them.

ks1978

My calculation didn't include the babycode. :)

The 30% off brings it down to $200, then you owuld get $40 cash back, then the $7.50 surcharge and they almost always have free shipping with $75 when they do the 15/20/30%

Wineaux

I just checked. Baby20 is indeed dead, but SAVE30 gives an additional 30% discount off the price on car seats, and the seats are STILL on sale! So a Radian XT ships to me (free shipping as well - only the $7.50 surcharge) for $197.81! Plus you'll net either $30 or $40 in Kohl's Cash to use later.

Don't forget to use Bing Cashback to get another 5% cash back on your purchase, and this will be based on the price BEFORE using the coupon!

courtfrog2

I just checked. Baby20 is indeed dead, but SAVE30 gives an additional 30% discount off the price on car seats, and the seats are STILL on sale! So a Radian XT ships to me (free shipping as well - only the $7.50 surcharge) for $197.81! Plus you'll net either $30 or $40 in Kohl's Cash to use later.

Don't forget to use Bing Cashback to get another 5% cash back on your purchase, and this will be based on the price BEFORE using the coupon!

What's Bing Cashback??

Wineaux

What's Bing Cashback??

Go to www.bing.com and then search for the term "cashback". You will need to setup an account with them. If you link to a store via the Bing cashback link, your purchases will qualify for a cashback refund once it has been processed. This means that you get your cashback deposited into your bank account or paypal account in 90-days. Please read all the rules, etc associated with Bing Cashback before making a purchase.

courtfrog2

Thanks! Sounds like a lot of work for $5 LOL! Guess I'm ordering a black Monterey... She'll have to be satisfied with black rather than red. LOL.

christineka

How low could I get the radian 65? (If anyone is willing to do the math for me since I don't quite understand all the discounts possible.) How long will this promo be good for? (I'd need to beg dh.)

courtfrog2

Christineka

It's on sale for $206.99. If you use save30 and add the $7.50 + sales tax (6% for me) it says it will be $154.08. Then you should get a coupon for $30 to spend at Kohl's the end of sept and first of oct.

Pretty good deal :thumbsup:

crunchierthanthou

How low could I get the radian 65? (If anyone is willing to do the math for me since I don't quite understand all the discounts possible.) How long will this promo be good for? (I'd need to beg dh.)

your initial out of pocket will be ~$162 (207-30%+7% tax and a 7.50 surcharge). Then you'll get $20 kohl's cash (I think) and ~$10/5% if you use Bing.

courtfrog2

Is sales tax calculated based on shipping address? That's cool.

You're right... probably only $20 cash back since it's $50 after all discounts before sales tax.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
You can also follow these directions for price matching at diapers.com and if I've estimated correctly, you can get either the Radian 80 or Radian 65 for less than $130 (after rebate) if you go through Bing Cashback.

I wonder if the code that diapers.com gives for price matching is good only on the exact color - I'd like to get DD a Princess Radian 80 (well, she would like it, and I'm indifferent) but Kohl's only carries one of the gray ones. Hmmm, will have to ask when I call.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC