Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Will a Regent fit in an Element?

Will a Regent fit in the back of a Honda Element, along with one other seat - maybe the Triumph Advance?

Would love to hear from someone who has this configuration or one similar to it.

TIA,

Shannon.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Will a Regent fit in an Element?

We looked at the Element when I was pregnant. Aren't they bucket seats in the back too? I'd check the seat depth (front to back). I'm now thinking it was a row kind of, but maybe the seats weren't deep. If the seat depth is good, then a Regent would definitely fit there, along with another seat. But no one else would fit. Love our Regent, but I don't even know if we could get two people plus the Regent in our backseat.
    *~*Heather*~*
    Killian 12/05 93lbs 53"
    Clek Olli in '12 Ford Flex; TB Safety Surround '00 BMW

From everything DH has said about the Element they only have 2 seats in the back - sort of like bucket seats.

I have no experience at all with Regents but thought I'd throw that out there!
    DS(7) 54lbs, 50" in a Parkway SG & Monterey
    DS(5.5) 50lbs, 45" mainly harnessed in a Nautilus & sometimes cruising in a Parkway SG

DD (17m) in a RF'ing Paisley BLVD & occasionally a MyRide65

Carseat Crazy

Yes it will fit. I don't know how it installs but it will fit. My friend has one that is about 5 years old so it may have changed in design. Her Element has fairly flat seats and there are just the two.
    ~Dawn~~Mommy of 4 ~~
    Liz 16
    Tabitha 15
    William 13
    Abigail 8-Harmony booster