anywhere I can get a radian for $189 other than hipmonkey

danivdp

I got the generic "It could be 1-2 weeks" in my email.

ITA, Techno Granola...just be upfront about all this crap. I feel like a donkey with a carrot in front of it :mad:

ADS

jb5416

Honestly, I'd just order through Bing at Diapers.com. They absolutely rock. You'll get it the next day and can send it back for free if you don't like it.

Jessie

Amaris

I ordered from diapers.com on friday the 28th and got my radian on wednesday the 2nd with free shipping. Date of manufacture was 05/09.

Holly

I love Diapers.com! Everytime I've ordered from them, they have been awesome! I must live somewhat close to one of their locations because each time I've ordered, it has come the next day, even my Radian. Mine was a 4/2009 DOM, I ordered it a month ago.

danivdp

Yep, if I order online ever again, LOL, I'm going to diapers.com. I just got a truefit off woot, though, so hopefully I won't need another seat anytime soon.

JamRowZ

Isis Maternity (Boston area) just announced all Radians on sale for 10% off plus a 10% gift card (in stock only). They're 189.99 +$19 gift card for the Radian 65. They said call 781-429-1500 to reserve since they only have 30 left.

I'm guessing that I have to pay sales tax though. Will diapers.com match this with gift card (from the email) and not charge sales tax?

obamamama

I ordered my Monterey from Babycatalog and the SAME DANG thing happened to me. They charged my credit card, then emailed me the confirmation and they next day I get an email saying it's unavailable and that they would charge me now to ensure I lock in the price. Shipping in 2-3 weeks.
NO WAY! I email and ask for another color to ship immediately and then get told, "due to our sale price, all colors are out of stock". So I email back saying cancel my order and I'll order one at another retailer, saving a whole $18 isnt' that big of a deal.
So, now I am waiting for them to refund the {pending} amount on my account so that I can order one from another retailer that has them in stock.
UGH, seriously it shouldn't be THIS hard to spend $120.:eek:

cbh

If you are a first time buyer at diapers.com (like I am) use plus10pct to get 10% off your first order (but you have to add diapers to make it valid). I just got a Radian 80 for 197$ doing that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC