Keyfit30 for $79.90 at my BRU...

mom2juliarose

...I stood there next to the box for like a half an hour debating!! It is marked on clearance to $109 (or maybe it was 99?). Then there's a 15% off coupon. And then it said if you apply for a BRU card and get approved, the total of it all is $79.90. AND it is in Atmosphere, which I LOOOOVE. :love: Ack!!

It's an AWESOME price BUT...
1) I'm not knocked up yet. TTC but not knocked up yet.
2) The box was REALLY beaten up. Really. And it made me wonder if the seat had any damage to it. It was heavily taped up and I didn't ask to look inside of it. But it made me wonder about the safety.

I HATE seeing deals like that and passing it up. But I just had to... I would rather pay full-price or a discounted full-price on a seat thats box doesn't have major damage than buy that one. Still, it was hard to walk away...

ADS

ZephyrBlue

I HATE seeing deals like that and passing it up. But I just had to... I would rather pay full-price or a discounted full-price on a seat thats box doesn't have major damage than buy that one. Still, it was hard to walk away...

As a fellow bargain-hunter, I feel your pain :) But I would have done the same thing. Buying a stroller when the box is beat to he!! is one thing, a car seat is a whole different ball game. It's not worth the risk to save some $$, IMO.

Good luck w/the TTC!! :)

Madeline410

I feel your pain. I have no need for a Nauti but I stood at Target staring at one on clearance for like 20 minutes today. :p

Good luck TTC!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC