Any interest.. Adiri, Born Free and Gumdrops

Mama Jo

**All 9 oz Born Free SOLD

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in any Born Free bottles, I have 8 4oz and 4 8oz, all with size 1 nipples. They were only used for a couple of months before I switched to a different brand. I was holding them for my cousin but she decided not to go back to work and just keep breastfeeding. She has no desire to use bottles.

I also have one Adiri natural nurser, stage 1, new in the package.

I also have some new Gumdrop pacifiers, most of them still in their packages. I opened a couple to try them out, but Elias didn't like them because the hospital had given him the orthodontic style and he wouldn't take anything else. I have 5 preemie size in green and 9 or 10 newborn size in blue. All natural scent.

If anyone is interested I can get pics and prices tonight.

Last edited:
ADS

4boysmom

Was Elias a preemie or did you just want to try the tiniest size just in case? I think I am interested in 1 or 2 preemie size. I fully expect to deliver a 7 or 8 pounder/full term kiddo though so would that be too small? I already bought some nb sized ones so I am good on those. Funny I thought "natural" meant unscented and vanilla meant vanilla when I bought mine... uh yeah no natural is a kin to pampers from 20ish years ago/baby powder. Do people air those puppies out?

Mama Jo

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to responding on this... I didn't expect to have such a crazy week. I have pics of everything, they just haven't made it from my camera to my computer. I promise I will do it this weekend!

Elias was not a preemie, but I expected him to be. I went into early labor around 20 weeks, but they were able to hold me off and he ended up being full term. I had bought a bunch of preemie stuff though, just in case.

Mama Jo

I have 5 preemie gumdrops in green, natural scent. And 9 newborn in blue, natural scent. 2 of each have been opened - I have no idea why I didn't just open one of each :rolleyes: I opened them before he was even born. I tried one of the newborn ones on him after we got home from the hospital but he didn't like it so I just stuffed them in a drawer. I'm asking $1.00 each plus $2.00 to cover shipping regardless of how many you take.

3850693555_e7e57539ca.jpg

3851490616_1d4334238a.jpg

The Born Free bottles weren't used for very long. They're actually 5oz. and 9oz. (not 4 and 8) $5 each for the 9oz., $4 each for the 5oz., plus $4 shipping for any amount.

3850693505_6cc19562a7.jpg

The Adiri Natural Nurser is Stage 1. No pic, but it's brand new in the box, never opened. $8 shipped.

PM if you're still interested. I'll be checking back periodically throughout the day tomorrow (Monday) and will ship out by Wednesday at the latest. I can take funded paypal or paypal linked to a bank account (no credit/debit card accounts).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC