Will Britax bring out new Regent covers in 2007?

U

Unregistered

My son will need a new seat in the new year at some point.
I am going to get the Regent. I was hoping to find out if in 2007 they will get new covers. Any word on that?

Thank you.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
God I hope so!!!

I called Britax and asked about new covers. They said they can't guarantee new covers for 2007. They said that the current covers are the only ones currently in production, but that there could be changes later in the year.

I REALLY hope they come out with some new covers!!! I would *love* a Crocodile Regent or a Giraffe print Regent. THose would be fun! :)

LuvBug

there will be a limited edition to come out in the next month called classic(looks like the boulevard classic), but besides that I dont know of any more. I think with all the demand and comments they will come out with something, just no telling when they will.

skaterbabs

there will be a limited edition to come out in the next month called classic(looks like the boulevard classic), but besides that I dont know of any more. I think with all the demand and comments they will come out with something, just no telling when they will.

or what it will look like....:rolleyes:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I really wish there were the number of choices for the Regent that there are for the Marathons. The problem is finding a cover you can stand for several years and that will not look too "babyish" to a school-ager using it.

I would LOVE something similar to the Cougar pattern that used to be sold, but with a giraffe panel down the middle and a solid color bordering the center panel. That would be really cool!

scatterbunny

I want a Cowmooflage Regent Cover!

OH, ME TOO!!!

I said this once on another board (I think ivillage) and someone told me, "that would look like a dead cow in your backseat". :rolleyes:

I live in a dairy farming community and it would go over so well here. I saw my first Cowmoo seat here the other day, a Marathon, in the back of a Chevy extended cab truck at my favorite drive-thru coffee shop.

scatterbunny

Hayley wants something girly, though. She really loved the Blue Bouquet because her favorite color is blue and she loves flowery stuff.

Lara

Ohhh, I want a zebra regent!!! (like the cougar, with black sides and zebra down the middle)

I am in love with dd's zebra marathon (lol), and she loves it too. I think it's something that even an older kid would like.

scatterbunny

Elitecarseats has an estimated time of arrival listed for their Regents: January for Onyx but APRIL for Sahara! :eek: I can't believe it would take that long!

It sounds like Hayley will be in a booster most of the time for a few months, unless I can find a Husky from someone I trust. :(

Kellyr2

Mikayla would kill for a Tiffany one. I'm thinking I won't be getting the Tiffany pw as her spare, because she'd pitch a fit to use it all the time, which isn't going to happen. Mean mother than I am, I'll get her another boring gray pw for her spare. But she needs a girly Regent!

LuvBug

I like it better than the sahara or onyx, and since they wont be coming out with anymore covers in the near future, Im going with it. Then if they come out with something I cant live without Ill buy just the cover. Of course we are in need of a husky/regent now, so cant put off until they make prettier covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC