ERF youtube video, Lets do it!

FrogJuice

Okay I have done youtube videos before, so I know I can do it. I have a great program to use and everything.

I will be out of town, leaving Monday coming back on Wednesday, so that would be the perfect time for you guys to flood my email with photos, videos, information, and anything you think should be incorporated into the video.

One question do you want the same song used from the older one or do you think we should use a different song? if you are thinking a different song please let me now what you have in mind and I will check to see if youtube as the rights for us to use it or not.

I'm really excited!!

My email is:

** no longer taking photos***

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

I sent you an email. :thumbsup:

I suggest making it very similar to the original. It gets the message across wonderfully while not being too pushy or in your face, KWIM? There isn't too much info, but enough to make you think and do more research.

I also suggest quoting Dr.Sears, maybe someone can foward you the email he sent out. I never got it, but moms seem to really listen to him.

Dillipop

I am going to get a new picture of ds tomorrow. He just turned 3. I'll email it as soon as I get it done.

I'd love to be able to send this video out to friends and family and say hey! Look at ds! I think that would be awesome.

Mommy2Marcus

Kelandmad, I sent you an email with a couple of pictures of Marcus RF in his MR. If these are not good enough, or not what you're looking for feel free to tell me & I will be more than happy to get a new picture of him RF in his seat & send it to you. Just let me know. Thanks for doing this. I can not wait to see the new video & see my little guy in it!

FrogJuice

I have recieved them, thank you so much, to everyone who has send photos so far and to everyone who is going to.

If some one can help, I'm looking for the website where the American ped''s have suggested to leave children to rear facing to at least 2 ? if some one can help out with that link it would be great.

canadiangie

I just sent you a pic of Sophia who turned 3 in June. She's tall for her age though... people tend to think she's more like 3 1/2 y/o in terms of height.

I'm so thrilled that you're doing this video. :thumbsup::love:

kangato2roos

I already sent you some of Sam when he was younger, and I think I included a few from his 3 and 1/2 shoot. I can go out and take some more of him... he'll have to turn forward facing soon (nearing that weight limit) and I wanted to get some "last time rf" pics anyway. He'll be 4 in one month. Let me know if you want those as opposed to the ones I already sent you!

FrogJuice

I have great news!

I just got permission from Joel's grandfather to use his story, parts of his video and hes sending me some photos also.

monstah

I just emailed you a quick video, not sure if you can turn it right side up or not. She smiles for about 5 seconds. :rolleyes:

I also sent a recent picture of DD, she looks older in this one I think.

Thanks!!! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC