Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

10 petite toddler fuzzi bunz....girl colors

These were bought new by me. There are no seconds. There are 2 diapers with issues to be noted, please see individual colors listed below for notes. Each diaper includes the microfiber insert that it came with, and I have a few (I think 2) that I will throw in as extras. The insides do not have any stains, and other than what's noted they are in very good condition. They were 17.95 each new, and I'm asking $120 for the lot of 10.

I have
    2 light pink (one has a stain on the outside, our daughter was wearing it outside with a dress)
    2 bubble gum pink
    2 butter yellow
    2 periwinkle (one has a slight imperfection on the outside of the pul, it does not effect the function at all)
    1 lavender
    1 aqua

I will try to post pics if anyone is interested!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MANDY1234's Avatar

Re: 10 petite toddler fuzzi bunz....girl colors

I haven't been CD long enough to have ever heard of these...what is the sizing on thses? My baby is about 23 lbs and 8 months would these fit? I only have one size FB so IDK about sizes Thanks
    BrookeLynn 10, Payton 9, Mya 6, Quincy 5

Re: 10 petite toddler fuzzi bunz....girl colors

Probably not. They are about the same size around as a medium, but they have the rise of a large. Kaitlin is very long in the body and the mediums fit perfectly around but weren't long enough so we went to petites. The size chart says they fit 20-30lbs, 9-12 inch thigh, and a 16 inch rise.