How do I change my SN?

Mama Jo

Do I just email admin?

I kinda regret putting my actual name in my SN. Plus, I think I'm the only idiot with an actual space in my SN. :rolleyes: I just wanted to change it to MamaJ, since that's relatively simple and most people should be able to figure it out. lol. Of course, there's always the possibility that that name might have already been taken at one time...

Unless someone has another creative suggestion.... :whistle:

ADS

crunchierthanthou

yup, just send a PM to Admin. :)

my suggestion if you do decide to change it is to drop the Mama/mom/mommy/momma/mami. have you ever looked at the M section of the member list? :dizzy: of course, something like motherdearest could actually be kind of funny...

oh, and make it good because he might make you stick with the new one. ;)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Like the cool girl from Facts of Life? Nah, don't change it :)

Well, of course if you really want to, you should.

I'm a waffle.

:)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
my suggestion if you do decide to change it is to drop the Mama/mom/mommy/momma/mami. have you ever looked at the M section of the member list?

I agree with this. I find it very hard to remember people who have screen names that start with mama/mom/mommy etc. :twocents:

Also, if you change your screen name - whatever you do, don't change your avatar/siggy pic (if you have either) at the same time! :p

Mama Jo

Also, if you change your screen name - whatever you do, don't change your avatar/siggy pic (if you have either) at the same time! :p

So you're saying I shouldn't participate in the weekly avatars? :p

I guess I need to think about it a little more, now that everyone thinks I should just keep it.

mish

I changed my mind. I think you should change it to JoMama, because I would probably giggle every time I read it. In fact, I am giggling right now.

Maedze

*jomama* :ROTFLMAO:

I'm saying it in my head with a very thick accent :whistle:

Uh, I need a screen name change eventually. I hate this stupid name with a passion. Plus people keep calling me Mazda.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC