Question CD sizing

xxluckychicxx

I bought a large FB and it arrived yesterday. I :love: it, but it seems HUGE on DD. It doesnt look that bad from the pics, but IRL (atleast to me) it seems way too big.

(Excuse her wild hair, the *clean* sposie, and part of an XT cover :whistle:)

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-6.jpg

009-5.jpg

I'm ordering a few more, do you think I should order the petite size?

ADS

Mama Jo

If the elastic is tight in all the right places and it doesn't leak, I'd stick with that size. She'll be able to use them longer.

So cute!! :love:

christineka

I've found that fuzzi bunz run larger than other diapers. Ds is outgrowing his large diapers, but the one large fuzzi bunz barely fits. As for what size to buy, I don't know. I have experience with just that one.

JerseyGirl'sMama

I agree it looks a little bit big, but if it doesn't leak I'd stick with it. Usually you don't want to go a size larger, but that is just because of leaks. I would try it out for a bit and see. With an active toddler and a dipe a little bit big, you may get some leaks.

xxluckychicxx

Ok, so another question.

I'm incredibly broke right now, but as soon as I decide to order another FB should I get the medium or the petite? I was thinking petite, but everyone keeps saying how its great for skinny babies, and well DD is faaar from skinny :love:

Shaunam

The rise is what's really big on her. She WILL grow into it, but it might take a while. The petite will fit with a little more room to "shrink" if she slims down but the rise will be the same as the large she has on now. If you want a better fit with the rise, you should order medium. From what I can tell, the new FB mediums are closer to their old larges.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
I would get the medium. My 14 mow old 23lber average sized dd still has lots of growing room in the medium. I am not sure she will ever need a large!

fyrfightermomma

I'd probably stick with mediums too. My older daughter PT'd out of mediums at 3 1/2 and my huge 2 1/2 year old still fits with room to grow. Plus they slim as they grow upward.

I own two larges for night time and gave up a long time ago. They are just too freaking huge!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC