For Sale Ju Ju Be - Smart in Blue Bouquet

seamonkeys

SOLD

Be Smart in Blue Bouquet - $45 ppd (plus fees) NO changing pad - I'm keeping it to have some small bags made out of it.

I just bought this on the Pink Room, packed it up and took it to the grocery store (though it stayed in the van!). I want to love the Smart because I love the Blue Bouquet, but I just can't do the short tote straps! I need it to stay on my shoulder without holding it with my hand! It's immaculate - previous owner said she used it about 4 times.

Pics are here in this thread in the Pink Room from the original owner:
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51484

p.s. Yes, I've got it for sale in the Pink Room too, but I think everybody over there is spending their money on the new stuff that just came out! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADS

seamonkeys

Hummm...where would you get a longer strap?

It is adorable!
Well, I'm not sure they made one in that print (though I swear I've seen one on the pint room recently), but they do have a black straps for sale here.

ETA: just checked the Pink Room and apparently some have got the matching strap off of the Packabe.

lovinwaves

AFAIK, you can only order the generic colored straps, like the black one. Member Jewels did this with her BeSmart I believe. This bag, imo, absolutely needs a longer strap if you intend on using it with kids in tow.

I used my BeSmart alot as just my bag I took sans kids. Super cute, and I got lots of compliments and questions like, "Oh wow, I love your handbag, where did you get it." Yeah, then I had to explain it was a diaper bag. Their faces were like :eek:

seamonkeys

Yes, you can only order a black strap new (well might have been a silver one at one time - black is the only one left on LD&D - save15 will save you 15% too), or sometimes you can find one on the Pink Room putting an ISO post.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC