For Sale baby girl soft sole shoes, winter hat/mittens

seamonkeys

Baby/toddler shoes (Ugg, Lands' End, Vans), winter wool hat

REDUCED! Or make me an offer!

PHOTOS OF ALL: http://picasaweb.google.com/annkreimers/BabyToddlerShoesHats#

$12 shipped - Smartwool hat and mittens (12-24 mths) in Passion NWT, 100% wool (ETA 12/18: I think the sizing is wrong, as I just tried it on DD and it fit perfect. I can measure her head if anybody is interested.)

$10 shipped - Lands' End white soft sole shoes/sandles (like Robeez), Size 0-6 mths (4.5" long). NWT (well, didn't come with actual tags!).

$10 shipped - Stride Rite brown sandles (boys), size 4.5 W.

$12 shipped - Vans slip on with flames, size 5 SOLD

$8 shipped - Robeez navy "sandles", size 12-18 mths

$20 shipped - Ugg Boo Baby Booties in Pink, Size Small (measures 5.5") EUC. SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

Put me first in line for those baby Uggs but can you measure the inside sole for me? I need to compare it to DD2's foot. Thanks!

seamonkeys

Put me first in line for those baby Uggs but can you measure the inside sole for me? I need to compare it to DD2's foot. Thanks!
Just measured - outside is 5.5"! I don't know how they can say that's like a 2-3! It's the same length as some size 5 boy vans I have here!! (DD's foot is 3.5" - when I put them on, there's about 1.5" room inside)

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
so you still have the uggs then?

not sure i can talk dh into it....i already bought dd a purple pair but i want pink too :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC