For Sale Pre-Advisory Regent and Nautlius near Buffalo NY

Amaris

Pre-Advisory Regent near Buffalo NY, willin to ship if I can find a box

I don't have any boxes to mail them in, but if you know where I can get one and are willing to pay some to ship them I will ship either. I am about 15 minutes north of Buffalo, so if you can meet somewhere near Buffalo I am willing to drive a little to meet you.

The regent is an onyx cover, dom 11-27-06. I do not have the belly pad, and I'm not sure I have both shoulder pads. Both ds's hated them and they've been off of the seat for a few years. Asking $120 for the regent if you can meet to get it. Not sure how much it would cost to ship. Let me know if you are interested in having it shipped let me know and we will work something out, if I can locate a box

*SOLD* The nautilus is the galaxy pattern from bru, dom July 2008. I don't remember the exact date right now, will be back to post it in the morning. Asking $120 for it also. Again, if you would like it shipped just let me know and we will work something out, if I can locate a box.

Neither seat has been in an accident. Neither has had the straps washed with anything other than wiped with a damp cloth. These seats are from a smoke free, large black dog loving home. I will do my best to make sure that none of our pooch makes it to your home, however he does shed quite a bit so I cannot promise there won't be a stray hair!

Last edited:
ADS

Louisa

CPST Instructor
hmm i would love to have that regent but i am way down in albany, let me see if any of my family is heading out to grandmas in rochester any time soon

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC