Target ad matches

I hope this isn't already posted. I looked but didn't find anything.

Anywho, I was informed by a store mgr today that Target is now ad matching. Yay for ad matching. That might help me shop w/ them more & Walmart less.

Now, to find some crazy ad for an MR at a crazy low price. ROFL!

ADS

rochelle

Some stores would only ad match if the store is in your area. Not sure about your local target store.

Like I am in the west coast and if the store does not have a shop in west coast, they would not honor the ad match.

Have fun looking :)

R&J'sMom

You have to pay full price at the checkout and then go to Guest Service to do a price adjustment. You also need to have the complete ad in hand in order to get the price adjustment and they don't honor any "shopper's club card" prices like Fry's VIP card prices or Bashas Thank You card prices.

Here's the info from Target's website http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/value/our-low-price-promise-facts.aspx :

Within seven days of purchase, guests can bring the actual printed competitor ad and a Target receipt of purchase of the same item to our in-store Guest Service area to receive a price adjustment. Photos/copies of advertisements or receipts will not be accepted.

In an effort to ensure that our checkout lanes are efficient and quick for our guests, we’ll handle price matches at our Guest Service desk. If a guest wants to do a price match in the checkout lane, our team members will ring up an item at the current price and then direct the guest to the Guest Service desk to do the price adjustment.

Price matching will apply to current, local print ads for in-store products only. Our price-match policy is not applicable to Target.com or other online ads. The following is a full list of exclusions:
Target.com or online retail promotion
Competitor’s Free Product
GiftCards
Limited quantity items
Open box or damaged
Clearance or closeout
Mail-in offers
Services (warranties, assembly, etc.)
Bundle offers
Special order
Sales-tax promotions
Liquidation/going out of business
Special financing
Coupons
Used or previously owned
Display merchandise
Pricing or typographical errors
Club or loyalty

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC