I think we are def ffing

Fiona is asking to turn around ffing and I said I would let her turn when she asked since she will be 4 in Dec.. but now that she is asking, I am kind of scared to do it lol

Tell me its ok to turn her now? lol

ADS

canmom

I don't know what to tell you but at 3.5yrs I think she is safe ffing... however she would always be safer rfing. At this point you have done a great job so if she really want to go ffing I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I turned her ffing today, and then I come back in and read an article about twins that survived a crash unharmed because of extended rear facing.. I am now considering going back out there and turning her back around lol ..am I nuts?

MJHY27

Your not nuts, I would just as hesitant and indecisive over this. what's nuts is people who turn their infants ffing as soon as 20lbs and don't even think twice

ps where'd you see that article? i'm always looking for more evidence to support my "crazy" self to friends and reletives who doubt my ERF-ness

Your not nuts, I would just as hesitant and indecisive over this. what's nuts is people who turn their infants ffing as soon as 20lbs and don't even think twice

ps where'd you see that article? i'm always looking for more evidence to support my "crazy" self to friends and reletives who doubt my ERF-ness

it was actually a blog, I will see if I have permission to post it...

Mama Jo

I don't think you're nuts. My goal is to make it to 4 rf. As long as I have a seat that accommodates him until then, I won't be turning him. I will only consider turning him unnecessarily once he reaches 4.

But in the same breath, if he outgrew all the rf seats on the market here before the age of 3, I'd import an illegal seat. I don't think that will be necessary, but hypothetically speaking....

So I might be nuts, too.

Stresch

I turned my daughter when she asked a couple months ago. She rode that way for awhile, then changed her mind and wanted to flip back around.

It doesn't have to be permenant.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC