Want an awesome deal on a Peg Perego Pramette?

BeckC

I just got a sweet deal on a Pramette knockoff. (I actually got a used one for $100 less so my deal was even sweeter). The company is called Baby Dreamer and they must be a sister company to Peg because the stroller is identical to the Pramette.

Baby Dreamer on eBay

I love mine. It drives like a dream and steers one handed easily. The seat faces out to 55 lbs. It has a nearly flat recline FF and completely flat recline RF. It has a full canopy and 3 or 5 point harness, removable bumper bar, adjustable handles, big shopping basket and linked breaks. The fabric is nice and the stroller is very sturdy. It folds not quite as small as an umbrella stroller but about as small as a P3.

ADS

LuvMyCharlie

I honestly cannot believe the sweet deal you got. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and touched it with my own hands, I would be skeptical.

This is a freaking sweet stroller, ladies!

BeckC

Will it take a car seat?

There doesn't appear to be any anchors to accept a carseat, and it doesn't come with a belt, but we put a Snugride in there last night and it lays in there fine witht he seat all the way reclined.

stjemmes

whats the name of the shop you bought it off of on Ebay? I would love to see what else they have.

I kick myself in the ass all the time for selling my P3 when I THOUGHT I was done having babies.

Rosey

There doesn't appear to be any anchors to accept a carseat, and it doesn't come with a belt, but we put a Snugride in there last night and it lays in there fine witht he seat all the way reclined.

Oh man, I need to get my hands on one. I hardly every used the strap on the P3 the snugride sits in there well. Are there any other retailers for it or only ebay?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC