Carseats on Clearance at Target

AYospe

Was just in Target and saw some seats clearanced at 15% (which will eventually go down more). The ones I saw on clearance were:

Graco Nautilus in Reese (was down to ~$145)
Graco Turboboosters (hbb and lbb)
Graco Snugride
Evenflo Chase
Evenflo Big Kid Booster
First Years/Compass Booster
some Eddie Bauer seat

ADS
Mine had as of Thursday just the Cosco High back booster with harness. It was 30% off. (They had the pink one only on clerance).

I am sure the others will be too.

Ooooh I so would love another nautilus :whistle:

vamom

As of today, not one single seat was on clearance here. Not that I need one...

Of course my target seems to be either weeks behind teh ones mentioned on here or never has any of teh stuff on clearance.

LOL! I went last night to 2 targets.

One target had Turboosters(high back and low back), Cosco High backs, Compass boosters, Evenflo chase, nautilus(not rachel though), Eddie bauer for 15-30% off.

The one 10 minutes away had still just the Cosco High back. I am sure they will all clerance this one is slower to clerance anyways.

I can't wait to see what deals they are. I am going to skip on another nautilus(i so need a radian).

mom2juliarose

Ours had a Priori, a Marathon, a Nautilus, some Cosco seats, and the Evenflo travel systems all between 15 and 30% off. They also had a really cute Maclaren Mod Quest for $104.

kbud

Mine had the Marathon for $195. The True Fit had a clearance sign but no price listed and no sticker on the one that was left. The Nautilus (grey one, not the pink one) was $140. The high back turbo booster was $34.99. They had a ton of backless turbos for $16. The Evenflo Big kid was on clearance, can't remember the price. The Chase was about $50, I think. The Costco harness/booster was on clearance as well.

I'm in FL.

TheNimpsGirl

Clearance depends on each store individually. Some stores are really on the ball with it, others suck to be honest. They also stagger how they clearance and what % they use, though for large items like baby gear they always start at 15% (sometimes even 10%). They let them sit for a while at 15% but then depending on how many they have sitting around depends on how it jumps next. For example, my store has a TON of backless boosters so I suspect those will go 30% much sooner than the two Cosco seats we have.

Also it depends on how soon the reset is and how fast it is completed... which could be a while... or it could be the last week of this month like every year before when the new patterns comes out :whistle:

elle7715

At our Target in SE Michigan the Marathons were marked down to around $200. They had three Brooke seats and three of the gray seats left. They also had the Evenflo Advance for about $95 and an EB 3-in-1 clearanced.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC