What's for dinner? GREEN EGGS & HAM!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Seriously. We were feeling silly -- Leila & I got all Seussed up: dressed crazy & played our Seussical the Musical CD ... danced around making eggs & ham with green food coloring :p We screamed the book aloud together repeatedly :rolleyes: (while we ate) & just had a flippin' BLAST

Oh & BTW, my mom bought me some Snyder's pretzels in Buffalo Chicken flavor = addictive :)

ADS

Tara

Thank ya ;)
I got it a while ago, just with all the 'new siggy' talk here, I decided to go take a look at my stash, see if anything grabbed me. It did LOL

Hey, I don't have any pictures...I gotta do *some*thing :)

So were your green eggs and ham scrumptious?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Heheh ;)

They were, thanks! Leila was totally into it -- we "yucked" it up during the cooking, but by dinner time had reached the "I DO SO LIKE [IT]" part of the book that we were gobbling all up :D

Hopefully I remember it in the future: could make for an excellent class room experience :p

Michi

Just don't do RED eggs!
I did 'made to order' colored eggs in my kindergarten classroom once, until someone said - "the red eggs look like blood..." (After that, no one with red eggs would touch them...sigh....):rolleyes:

LuvBug

Just don't do RED eggs!
I did 'made to order' colored eggs in my kindergarten classroom once, until someone said - "the red eggs look like blood..." (After that, no one with red eggs would touch them...sigh....):rolleyes:

or black pudding :gross!:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC