What IS IT about Britax convertible seats?

sb518

That just makes my heart flutter when I see one.

:love:

I just can't get enough. They just scream, "COME PLAY WITH ME!"

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Britax is the reason some of us have a serious addition to covers.

Seriously, I think I had 10 covers for our Marathon. :whistle:

I only have one Britax convertible now (a Boulevard) and only have two covers for it.

My Frontier, um.... I currently have two covers and have two more coming.

We have multiple Radian covers.

We have multiple Nautilus covers.

I'm ordering my older DD a few clek jackets so she can swap out covers on her booster.

Yeah, I think I have a problem. :evil grin:

cpsaddict

OMG, I love, love, love me a Britax convertible. I am currently lusting over the Cowmoo Boulevard and in fact, I think that will be DD's new seat. My sister wants to buy my Marathon and I think I will sell it to her to get my Cowmoo! My ALL TIME fave seat is the RA. If money was no object, I'd have one and just upgrade later. Oh and then there is the Allie Marathon and the Hannah Marathon and the pretty pink Blvd CS......

I must say I am glad this wasn't yet another Britax sucks, buy a True Fit thread(there have been a few lately).

SavsMom

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our Britax seats...the covers are sooo pretty...everytime I see a new print I want it! Plus they really are the easiest seats to install...hands down. I had a True Fit and just couldn't like it after having a MA and now a BV.

munchkin

That just makes my heart flutter when I see one.
:love:
I just can't get enough. They just scream, "COME PLAY WITH ME!"

I totally agree. We had a check today and a Suburban was pulling in. All I could see was an Ashley Floral cover :love:. I am thinking SCORE, someone who is finally interested in their safety seats (not that the others aren't, but they do have 3n1s that are so disgusting with food, etc.). Well nope 1 year and 1 month and barely 20 pounds and she refused to turn her kid RF, because she cries and gets upset, which upsets me :rolleyes:. Whatever. Then there was another Marathon (Platinum) with a 32 lb 19 month old :eek:, but at least it was rock solid!

Madeline410

I LOVE Britax convertibles!! I can install any of them in any car in 60 seconds, I swear. (plus, they're pretty:eek:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC