Britax Regent in Stock?

Maya

Well, it seems like car seats has been the only topic discussed in our household. Last night we decided to buy two Regents - however, I can't find them anywhere! Everybody is out of stock. Some stores say they'll have them in a couple of weeks, but one store tells me there will be none produced in December, so the next delivery they expect is mid-Jan, and that the other stores might only be trying to get an order in?!?

Please let me know if you know of a store/online place that has them in stock.

Thanks!
Maya

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
A lot of the brick and mortar stores are also sold out.

I heard that part of the reason every store is sold out is because over 60,000 people watched the YouTube video about Kyle and a lot of those people then ordered Regents. I don't know if that is true, but it certainly makes sense!!

I have only seen a few Regents in stores in the past two weeks. I have heard that it could take stores anywhere from one to twelve weeks to get more. Again, I don't know if that is true.

Sorry I can't be of any assistance to you! Best of luck!

Kris0722

Last I heard, the store at Babycenter.com has them in stock. I checked and according to the website, they have both the onyx and sahara in stock. I think if you look around the store website you can usually find a code for free shipping. HTH!

Kristen

ajweeks

Here is a coupon code for Baby Center, it ends on Sunday:

Enter one of the coupon code THANKS2006 during checkout to receive discount on already-reduced sale items:
Save $10 off orders of $50 or more.
Save $25 off orders of $150 or more.
Save $50 off orders of $250 or more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC