diaper bag help

southernbell

i know what bags are popular for the most part, don't don't know which one of these bags fits my needs. my husband left are garage door open last night, and somebody stole my bag. I have been looking for a new one anyways. ok

needs:
HUGE i have 2 babies that wear cloth diapers, i need to fit
6 bum genius(3 for each)
wet bag
handful of washcloths/ wipes
foaming solution
2 spare outfits
wallet/ keys
sippy cup
ds is getting to the age that i need to keep a jar or 2 of food in the bag, as well as a bib, spoon and such

wants:
i would love that it be "messenger style" i hate bags always slipping off my shoulder, i would love one that has a comfortable and long enough strap to wear across my chest

i would love for it to be attachable to the back of a stroller, if it makes a difference i have a valco twin trimode, a joovy caboose ultralight and a phil and teds sport

i would love for it to be wipeable, easily to clean

and of course i would love for it to look nice

my bag that was stolen was a Timi and Leslie "the parisien" it was just big enough, but not very comfy, and was very heavy

i also have a vera bradley super tote that i use sometimes, definately big enough but doesn't have the messenger style option

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I only have 1, but I cloth diaper, too. I now use a backpack that I got at Wal-Mart. It works better for me than anything else I've tried.

seamonkeys

wants:
i would love that it be "messenger style" i hate bags always slipping off my shoulder, i would love one that has a comfortable and long enough strap to wear across my chest

i would love for it to be attachable to the back of a stroller, if it makes a difference i have a valco twin trimode, a joovy caboose ultralight and a phil and teds sport

i would love for it to be wipeable, easily to clean

and of course i would love for it to look nice

Ju Ju Be, Ju Ju Be, Ju Ju Be...:D That link is to the best place to buy new online. Or try the Pink Room for a used one.

No really, JJB's meet all of the criteria above! I would say the Be Prepared is more the size you need - it's actually a tad larger than the bag you mentioned last using. Or the Be All is a true messenger style, but a tad smaller than you're used to. Though I can't imagine wearing the one you had or the Prepared across the chest - seems like it would be really large.

Last edited:

southernbell

Ju Ju Be, Ju Ju Be, Ju Ju Be...:D That link is to the best place to buy new online. Or try the Pink Room for a used one.

No really, JJB's meet all of the criteria above! I would say the Be Prepared is more the size you need - it's actually a tad larger than the bag you mentioned last using. Or the Be All is a true messenger style, but a tad smaller than you're used to. Though I can't imagine wearing the one you had or the Prepared across the chest - seems like it would be really large.

yeah i didn't wear the one i had across my chest but have been looking for one i could, i looked at jjb's at buy buy baby they looked small, but i guess i am not sure which style it was, off to check out jjb's

seamonkeys

yeah i didn't wear the one i had across my chest but have been looking for one i could, i looked at jjb's at buy buy baby they looked small, but i guess i am not sure which style it was, off to check out jjb's

I checked the dimension of the bag you said you had before and compared them to the JJB bags.

ETA: I had the Skip Hop Duo, but didn't like it cause it was too tall. I can't do tall bags - turns into a black hole! I found 3 water bottles in that bag one time!!

lovinwaves

which one do you have? i have been looking at these, i am a sucker for anything camo:love: that looks about perfect if everything would fit

The Skip Hop bags were my first diaper bags. They are super duper practical, and add to the fact that they clip right onto a stroller without the need for stroller clips makes them uber popular.

I really have been happy with my SH's. The quality of the bag is great, and they will hold up to much more wear and tear than the JJB's.

I am sending you a pm ;)

autumnlily

I have the Duo Deluxe Skip Hop and cloth diaper my twins :) I just took the changing pad out and use the side pocket too. I have found it very handy and I LOVE the clips that attach to our stroller. I have just thrown things in and it has worked, but it is much much better with a bit of organization. I keep an extra wet bag (zipper closure with loop) for the dirty bG and don't put it back (with dirty diapers) in the Skip Hop because it gets too crowed.

I traditionally have a few supplies for my older DD in it too.

The Duo Double seems too big for us.

southernbell

I have the Duo Deluxe Skip Hop and cloth diaper my twins :) I just took the changing pad out and use the side pocket too. I have found it very handy and I LOVE the clips that attach to our stroller. I have just thrown things in and it has worked, but it is much much better with a bit of organization. I keep an extra wet bag (zipper closure with loop) for the dirty bG and don't put it back (with dirty diapers) in the Skip Hop because it gets too crowed.

I traditionally have a few supplies for my older DD in it too.

The Duo Double seems too big for us.

i think i am going with this one, the dimensions look a little larger than the dash, and i do the same thing with my wet bag, i snap it on the stroller

Holly

I have the Skip Hop Duo (not the double) and it's perfect! It's exactly everything I ever wanted in a diaper bag! I just bought it from someone on here, and I'm so glad I did! I LOVE the magnets that hold the main compartmnt shut, I can easily open it with one hand if I need to because of that. The zipper compartments are perfect for my stuff (wallet, keys, chapstick, coupons, pads, etc). And the phone pocket and bottle pocket are great too! It has enough room inside for everything I need!
I'd get another one in a heartbeat if I needed another, but I don't think I will, this one is so nice and durable!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC