Question about Combi Coccoro

Brycen'sMommy

Is the Combi Coccoro easy to adjust while rear facing? Does the adjuster get buried in the seat or does it stay easily accessible while installed?

I'm having a terrible time finding a seat that isn't nearly impossible to adjust RF in our van (2007 Nissan Quest). I have tried an EFTA, Avenue, Scenera and most recently a My Ride and in some way or another they were difficult to adjust. I have also looked into a True Fit and a Radian but they also seem to have issues. Are there any other seats around $150 that I've overlooked that are easy to adjust RF?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I've found the adjuster to be very accessible, and the harness adjusts VERY smoothly. I have mine adjusted at or close to 45 degrees, but I'd imagine it would be easy to reach a little more upright, too.

autumnlily

The easiest I've come across so far. Comparable to the Britax Roundabout - but smoother for us.

I have mine installed at 40 degrees and did not notice an issue getting to it yet. HOWEVER, you do have to move a little material to get to it, but it is designed that way and is not a cumbersome act.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC