For Sale or Trade TONS Of Petite/Large Fuzzi Bunz!

Calideedle

All Sold!

ALL SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DD is out of diapers so I would like to sell these or trade them. All are in EUC (some are written as VGUC just because they are used often) unless stated otherwise. There are no stains, or other issues. I still have around 20 I am holding onto for right now.

ISO: Small new style Fuzzi Bunz, Medium old style Fuzzi Bunz and a Nursing necklace (I am very picky on the last one)....:whistle:or a Marathon/Nautilus:whistle:

**ALL COME WITH INSERTS** - - -**OPEN TO OFFERS & WILL LOWER PRICES THE MORE YOU BUY**

6 PETITE Old Style, all VGUC - $11ppd each or $60ppd for all!

(Royal Blue's)
June62009003.jpg

June62009005.jpg

6 PETITE Old Style, all VGUC (except red is a bit stretched) - $11ppd each (red is $9ppd) or $58ppd for all!

(Light pink, Bubblegum, Pink, Light Pink, Peach, Red)
June62009006.jpg

June62009008.jpg

5 PETITE Old Style, all VGUC - $11ppd each or $50ppd for all!

(Orange, White, Yellow, Light Blue, White)
June62009009.jpg

June62009010.jpg

4 LARGE Old Style, All EUC - $12ppd each or $45ppd for all!

(Maroon, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Pink)
June62009013.jpg

June62009014.jpg

PM WITH INTEREST PLEASE!!

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC